High Impact’s team of forensic experts, in-house physicians, and award-winning artists deliver powerful animations that help attorneys win massive verdicts and settlements showing liability and damages.
High Impact is a full-service litigation support firm that blends scientific accuracy with Hollywood-level graphics to deliver custom legal exhibits that educate and engage audiences in trial and mediation. Our in-house team of artists, animators, physicians and engineers build custom illustrations, animations, and 3D interactive presentations to help attorneys convey complex subject-matter involving personal injury, accident reconstruction, medical malpractice, brain trauma and product liability. Watch our reel to see what we can do, and let us know if you'd like to learn how we can help visualize your next case for mediation or trial.
High Impact began as a two-man operation in a garage in Vail, Colorado in 1998. From our humble beginnings, we have now grown to be recognized as an International Visual Media Powerhouse. We now employ more than 40 professionals - all working in-house at our offices outside Denver, CO. With clients in all 50 states, Canada, Australia and Western Europe, High Impact continues to pioneer cutting edge presentations in the litigation support arena, with applications also spanning into Aerospace, Medicine, Engineering, Sales Training, E-Learning, Marketing, and Public/Investor Relations.
- Brice Karsh CEO + Visual Litigation Strategist
- Micah Kohne CMO + Visual Litigation Strategist
- Tyler Komarnycky Visual Litigation Strategist
- Darlene Garber Visual Litigation Strategist
- Elliot Thompson Visual Litigation Strategist
- Nick Maguire Visual Litigation Consultant
- Cynthia Landon Visual Litigation Consultant
- Brian Evans Director – Medical Illustration
- Tim Carrillo Operations Manager – 3D
- Josh Klein Director – Medical Animation
- Jung Park Director – Interactive Medical
- Ruth Rose Director – Interactive Design
- Chris Miller Medical Illustrator
- Jeremy Brotherton Medical Illustrator
- Kenzie Green Medical Illustrator
- Judy Rubin Medical Illustrator
- Lawrence Pasion Lead Forensic Animator
- Jeremiah Fyler Lead Forensic Animator
- Shawn Kinsey Lead Forensic Animator
- Ali Almasabi Senior Medical Animator
- Minh Tran Animator
- Ben Taylor Animator
- Devin Miller Animator
- Jacob Ramirez-Furlong Animator
- Andy Greenhaw Digital Strategist
In order for the visual media to be as effective and impactful as possible, we must first determine the message they must convey for our clients.
Once the materials have undergone proper analysis by our team, visual themes and media functionality are developed. In simple terms, what is the "takeaway" experience or message we want to leave the audience with.
All projects are first reviewed within High Impact via our formal proofing process prior to delivery to our clients. We then schedule meetings with your experts, product managers, and key decision-makers to review and accommodate edits and revisions before the final deliverable is due.
Final exhibits and presentations come in numerous formats and are delivered in the most appropriate form to meet our clients’ needs. Our clients are assured of an on-time delivery of the finest visual media available.