Chemical Aspiration with Respiratory Injury

Reference: #MED158
Chemical Aspiration with Respiratory Injury

This animation demonstrates what happened after a retired Army veteran in a nursing home accidentally drank caustic acid cleaning solution. The exhibit shows how the victim regurgitated the acid, coughed it into his lungs and died four-and-a-half hours later from chemical aspiration. Scroll down to see more of our animations involving, or request a quote to learn how we can help with your next case.

Available in QuickTime (.mov) format.

Other video formats are available upon request.