Are you a true sales leader? Are you an effective leader of sales organizations? If you’re looking for your next career move, we’re interested in talking to you!
High Impact is seeking a performance-driven leader to lead our sales organization and to accelerate our revenue growth. We are looking for an individual who is collaborative and results driven with impeccable follow through. This individual will take charge of our sales team, refine and implement its strategy, and develop relationships to accelerate revenue growth and develop brand awareness.
High Impact is a graphic design powerhouse that specializes in scientifically and forensically accurate illustrations and animations for the litigation, pharma, and medical markets. We are an industry leader in innovation and quality with a 20-year track record of growth. Our company runs on the philosophy that if we provide the best environment for the best people and give them the best tools, we will produce the very best visual media products and services that can be found anywhere for the best customers in the world. We are the best in the business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Promoting, selling and securing new business from current and prospective clients
- In coordination with the CEO, set sales goals for the overall organization and each salesperson
- Coaching, motivating and growing the sales team to elevate performance
- Participating in the strategic development of business goals with company leaders
- Managing pipeline data in Pipedrive; analyzing market opportunities and target prospects
- Forecasting and reporting sales metrics and pipeline maximization
- Converting prospects and leads into clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Tracking market trends and developments
- Analyzing the different market opportunities to grow the company; prioritizing those opportunities and creating a sales strategy to maximize sales
What You Will Need to Succeed
- The ability to travel around 30% of the time
- 15+ years of new business development
- 10+ years of experience leading sales organizations
- Successful leadership track record and strong people management skills
- Excellent presentation, relationship building and persuasion skills
- Successful track record of selling into new markets
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to positively influence client base and close deals
- General understanding of production studios and/or light manufacturing will be helpful
- Experience selling into legal, medical, pharma or aerospace industries is preferred
Bachelor’s Degree required
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.