Medical Illustrator/Flash AnimatorDenver, CO
High Impact is the visual media leader in litigation, medical, pharmaceutical and forensic animation. Our studio is located in the heart of Colorado where the skies are blue and the Rocky Mountain view inspires us year round.
We are currently seeking a high-caliber Medical Illustrator, who will use their advanced artistic ability and understanding of anatomy to create quality visual media. This includes illustrations, 2D animations used in interactive projects and 3D renders. If this is you, we are offering a hard-working, fun-loving, creative culture at our H.Q. in Denver’s Tech Center. High Impact offers a competitive salary (based on experience), benefits, and perks for the one that fits our current search criteria. You could be the next addition to our team!
Skills / Requirements
- Medical illustration degree
- Advanced experience in Adobe Suite (specifically FLASH – AS3 experience preferred)
- Must be committed to delivering the best possible results and achieving visual expectations within budget and by deadline
- Ability to work one on one, in teams, and with multiple departments
- Ability to manage assignments in multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to analyze data, testimony, and other sources to form a coherent vision for the client’s message
- Have excellent communication skills
- Working with clients, experts, and offsite vendors in a professional manner
- Come up with resourceful and creative approaches to complex and technical problems
- A willingness to continue education and share knowledge with the team
Not required but a definite plus
- Max and/or Maya
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate to education and experience. *Please note that your application will not be considered without a portfolio submission (you can provide a link in the submission form below). Allow 15 business days for our review process before re-submitting.