High Impact is a visual media leader in the litigation, forensic animation, medical/pharmaceutical, and entertainment arenas. We are an innovator and developer of interactive technology and pride ourselves in utilizing the most up to date software and hardware. Our studio is located in the heart of Colorado where the skies are blue and the sun is always shining. There is a beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains year round. We are currently seeking a high-caliber individual who is equal parts Artist, Leader, and Team Player. If this is you, we are offering a hard-working, fun-loving, creative culture at our H.Q. in Denver’s Tech Center. High Impact offers a competitive salary (based on experience), benefits, and perks for the one that fits our current search criteria. You could be the next addition to our team!!
Skills / Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Medical Illustration/Animation from an accredited graduate program.
- Advanced Maya skills (3D modeling, 3D animation, shading / lighting / rendering).
- Advanced experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects.
- Advanced experience in Zbrush.
- Advanced experience creating photorealistic imagery and animations using V-Ray.
- Experience with Cinema4D.
- Excellent texturing and UV skills.
- Cinematic eye for telling compelling visual stories.
- Excellent drawing skills; sketching, silhouette understanding and color theory.
- Ability to manage assignments in multiple concurrent projects.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work one on one, in groups, and with multiple departments.
- Must be committed to delivering the best possible results and achieving visual expectations within a budget.
- Demonstrate excellent creative and technical problem solving ability.
- Ability to analyze data, testimony, and other sources to form a coherent vision for the client’s message.
- Working with clients, experts, and offsite vendors in a professional manner.
- Love improving your craft, as well as, mentoring junior artists.
- Managing the project, team, and contributing to production.
- Mind for coming up with resourceful and creative approaches to complex and technical problems.
Not required but a definite plus:
- Worked with 3Ds Max, Unity, Nuke, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MEL Script/MAX script, and have done Programming (C#, C++, Python), photogrammetry.
- Photography experience.
- 3D Game/ VR Development experience.
- Post-Production / VFX for broadcast / film experience.
- Background in Sciences: Mathematics, Applied Physics.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that your application will not be considered without a portfolio submission. Allow 15 business days for our review process before re-submitting.