Lead Forensic 3D AnimatorDenver, CO
High Impact is the visual media leader in litigation, medical, pharmaceutical and forensic animation. We are innovators and developers of interactive technology, and pride ourselves in utilizing the most up to date software and hardware. Our studio is located in the heart of Colorado where the skies are blue and the Rocky Mountain view inspires us year round.
We are currently seeking a high-caliber individual who is equal parts Artist, Leader, and Team Player. If this is you, we are offering a hard-working, fun-loving, creative culture at our H.Q. in Denver’s Tech Center.
Expectations of the Job
- Ability to analyze data, testimony, and other sources to form a coherent vision for the client’s message.
- Must be committed to delivering the best possible results and achieving visual expectations within a budget.
- Managing a project team and contributing to production.
- Ability to manage assignments from multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to work one on one, in groups, and with multiple departments.
- Demonstrate excellent creative and technical problem solving ability.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Liaise with clients, experts, and offsite vendors in a professional manner.
- Love improving your craft, as well as, mentoring junior artists.
Experience & Qualification Desired
- 5 years’ experience working in Forensic 3D animation, preferably in a leadership role
- Advanced Maya and/or 3DsMax skills (3D modeling, 3D animation, shading / lighting / rendering)
- Advanced experience in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere
- Advanced experience creating photorealistic imagery and animations using Mental Ray and Vray
- Excellent texturing and UV skills
- Excellent traditional art skills; sketching, silhouette understanding and color theory
- Worked with 3Ds Max, Unity, Nuke, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MEL Script/MAX script
Not required but a definite plus
- Programming (C#, C++, Python)
- Medical Animation experience
- Photography experience
- 3D Game Development industry experience
- Post-Production / VFX for broadcast / film experience
- Background in Sciences: Mathematics, Applied Physics, Anatomy, Physiology
Compensation & Benefits
High Impact offers a competitive salary (based on experience), benefits, and perks for the one that fits our current search criteria. You could be the next addition to our team!