High Impact is the visual media leader in litigation, medical, pharmaceutical and forensic animation. We are an innovator and developer of interactive technology and pride ourselves in utilizing the most up to date software and hardware. Our studio is located in the heart of Colorado where the skies are blue and the sun is always shining. There is a beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains year round. We are currently seeking a high-caliber individual who is equal parts Artist, Leader, and Team Player. If this is you, we are offering a hard-working, fun-loving, creative culture at our H.Q. in Denver’s Tech Center. High Impact offers a competitive salary (based on experience), benefits, and perks for the one that fits our current search criteria. You could be the next addition to our team!!
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia design, digital design, visual arts or equivalent experience
- 3-7 years’ related professional experience
- Graphic design for both print and digital media, marketing, communication skills, copy editing skills, creativity, storytelling and data visualization/representation skills
- Software experience: Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and InDesign are required), HTML, CSS
- Must have a familiarity with keyframe animation and motion graphics (such as adobe animate and/or adobe after effects)
- Microsoft Office, with exceptional skills in PowerPoint
- Familiarity with PC platform
Not required but a definite plus
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to prioritize workflow under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Medical background or knowledge
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
*Please note that your application will not be considered without a portfolio submission. Allow 15 business days for our review process before re-submitting.