High Impact is the visual media leader in litigation, medical, pharmaceutical and forensic animation. We are innovators and developers of interactive technology, and pride ourselves in utilizing the most up to date software and hardware. Our studio is located in the heart of Colorado where the skies are blue and the Rocky Mountain view inspires us year round.
We are currently seeking a high-caliber individual for the position of Director of Forensic Animation. If this is you, we are offering a hard-working, fun-loving, creative culture at our H.Q. in Denver’s Tech Center. High Impact offers a competitive salary (based on experience), benefits, and perks for the one that fits our current search criteria. You could be the next addition to our team!
As the Director of Forensic Animation, you are responsible for directing the daily activities of your team. You will ensure that the exhibits created in this department lay a fair and accurate representation of the provided data sets. The Forensic animation department creates visualizations such as motor vehicle recreations, scientific subjects, personal injury, product liability, and mechanism of action.
- Provide the sales team with projected budgets for potential projects
- Manages hours and projects assigned to team members
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Provide guidance and recommendations for training opportunities for members of team
- Ensure performance goals are set and met
- Fulfill duties delegated by the Executive team
- Collaborates with the 3D team, sales team, Medical Director, Radiologist, scientists, experts and investigators in order to fully understand and meet client needs on any given project
- Communicate with your team as well as teams from different departments
- Liaising with clients, experts, and offsite vendors in a professional manner
- Manages assignments from multiple concurrent projects
- Responsible for analyzing data, testimony, and other sources to form a coherent vision for the client’s message
- Provides resourceful and creative approaches to complex and technical problems
- Committed to delivering the best possible results and achieving visual expectations within a budget
- Ensure the accurate and timely reporting of project hours into the companies job cost timekeeping system
- Run weekly team meetings and project specific team meetings
- 5 years’ experience working in Forensic 3D animation, preferably in a leadership role
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, ArcGIS, LiDAR, photogrammetry, and LiDAR technologies
- Advanced Maya and/or 3DsMax skills (3D modeling, 3D animation, shading / lighting / rendering)
- Advanced experience in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere.
- Advanced experience creating photorealistic imagery and animations
- Excellent traditional art skills; sketching, silhouette understanding and color theory
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
*Please note that your application will not be considered without a portfolio submission. Allow 15 business days for our review process before re-submitting.