3D Generalist - Mid-Level ArtistDenver, CO
High Impact is a visual media leader in the litigation, medical/pharmaceutical, forensic animation, and entertainment arenas. We are creative thinkers and pride ourselves in utilizing the most current software and hardware. Our studio is located in the heart of Colorado where the skies are blue and the sun is always shining. There is a beautiful view of the Rocky Mountains year round.
We are currently seeking a high-caliber individual who is equal parts Artist, Leader, and Team Player. If this is you, we are offering a hard-working, fun-loving, creative culture at our H.Q. in Denver’s Tech Center. High Impact offers a competitive salary (based on experience), benefits, and perks for the one that fits our current search criteria. Good luck and we look forward to meeting our next addition to the team!
Skills / Requirements
- 3 + years’ experience working in CG animation with Maya and / or 3Ds Max
- Stellar 3D modeling, 3D animation, shading / lighting / texturing / rendering skills
- Dynamic simulation experience is a huge plus! (dust, liquids, fire, smoke)
- Expert compositing skills (After Effects) for completing projects from start to finish
- Strong understanding of layout design and composition
- Experience creating photorealistic renders and animations using Mental Ray and or VRay
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, and Premiere
- Excellent communication, time management and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to take direction and feedback from the team, as well as contribute ideas
- Works well under deadlines and budget requirements
- Multitasking ability to concurrently work on multiple tasks for multiple jobs
- Works well independently, in groups, and can collaborate with other departments
- Attention to detail, and commitment to delivering high quality visuals
- Positive can-do attitude is essential!
Not required but a definite plus
- Excellent traditional art skills
- Worked with Unity, Nuke, AutoCAD, ArcGIS, MEL Script/MAX script, and have done Programming (C#, C++, Python)
- Photography experience
- 3D Game Development industry experience
- Background in Sciences: Mathematics, Applied Physics, Anatomy, Physiology
Compensation & Benefits
Salary commensurate to education and experience. *Please note that your application will not be considered without a portfolio submission (you can provide a link in the submission form below). Allow 15 business days for our review process before re-submitting.